Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
9200179

I am a dual citizen of Moroccan and the US, currently in New

Customer Question

I am a dual citizen of Moroccan and the US, currently in New York. I have a Moroccan fiance currently in Morocco ,and I'm planing to process K1 visa fiance for him in the next months. My question is : Is his first and last visit to Iran for 4 days deprive him from entering the United States and join me?
Very Best ,
Fatima
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 8 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 14 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

A short visit to Iran should not disqualify him. As long as he passes the background checks, he should be able to immigrate to the U.S. Just make sure that he is also honest about anything that is asked on any forms and at the interview.

Let me know if you need anything else, but please do not forget to rate me positively. You can do that by clicking on the 3rd, 4th or 5th stars if you see them, or the smiley faces if you see them. If you do not see the stars or smiley faces, please scroll to the top of the page to see them or click on my name and they should come out. Also, we do NOT finish just because it says "Rate to Finish" or something like that. Your question does NOT close and you can continue to ask questions without additional charge on the same question thread even after you leave a positive rating. Thank you for your understanding!

Hello Fatima. I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!