Jennifer Marie, Esq.
Jennifer Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney
Experience:  She has worked on all types of U.S. Immigration cases since 2007.

I hope that you like my rating for you. jenn may i ask you,

Customer Question

i hope that you like my rating for you.
jenn may i ask you, when will i have rights to get a driver licence after i file my documents to the asylum office?
Submitted: 8 days ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Jennifer Marie, Esq. replied 8 days ago.

Hello again.. Yes thank you for the positive rating. I'm glad I could help you.

After you submit your asylum application and it has been pending for 150 days without an answer, you can submit the application for a work authorization. This is form I-765. Once you receive the work authorization card, you can also get your license with that.

Good luck to you during this process and I hope this answer has helped you!

Please kindly remember to leave a POSITIVE RATING now before you leave this page by choosing from the STARS. This is very important since it is how I receive credit for my service from what you paid. If you don't leave a rating, I receive no credit for my time.

If you are not satisfied with my answer or if I did not understand your question correctly, please ask me for clarification and I will be glad to clarify. Your satisfaction is my goal.

Also the question will NOT close after you rate me even though it says "To Finish.." So after rating me, feel free to ask me any follow up questions at no additional cost, don't worry. Any bonus you wish to provide will be very appreciated.

If you have other NEW questions in the future, you can make sure that I answer it for you if you start your new question post with the words "FOR JENNIFER " or write it in the Subject Line.