Jennifer Marie, Esq.
Jennifer Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney
Experience:  She has worked on all types of U.S. Immigration cases since 2007.

I have a pending "approved" Cancellation of Removal Case. Do

Customer Question

Hello, I have a pending "approved" Cancellation of Removal Case.
Do you have reports of anyone from 2014 that have got their official approval? My court was in Nov, 2014. I know new visas were just released 2 weeks ago or so.
Thank you.
Submitted: 11 days ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
when it is finally approved, will I have another court section? or the document is just sent by mail?
Expert:  Jennifer Marie, Esq. replied 11 days ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be the immigration attorney helping you today.

Unfortunately, I do not have official reports of anyone from 2014 getting the approval yet, but it should be very soon. No, you should not have to go to another court hearing. You should be approved by mail if you already have the approval from the judge.

Good luck to you during this process and I hope this answer has helped you!

Please kindly remember to leave a POSITIVE RATING now before you leave this page by choosing from the STARS. This is very important since it is how I receive credit for my service from what you paid. If you don't leave a rating, I receive no credit for my time.

If you are not satisfied with my answer or if I did not understand your question correctly, please ask me for clarification and I will be glad to clarify. Your satisfaction is my goal.

Also the question will NOT close after you rate me even though it says "To Finish.." So after rating me, feel free to ask me any follow up questions at no additional cost, don't worry. Any bonus you wish to provide will be very appreciated.

If you have other NEW questions in the future, you can make sure that I answer it for you if you start your new question post with the words "FOR JENNIFER " or write it in the Subject Line.

Expert:  Jennifer Marie, Esq. replied 5 days ago.

Hello again. I see that you were able to view all my answers a few days ago but you have not responded or left a rating. Please let me know if you have followup if not kindly remember to leave feedback. Thanks for your consideration.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Hello, yes I saw your message but it was no new information in it at all.
But, thank you.
Expert:  Jennifer Marie, Esq. replied 4 days ago.

I apologize if you feel if was not new information. But I did fully answer the questions. There is reports of 2014 approvals yet. However you do not have to go to the hearing and you would be approved with a decision by mail. That is the answer.

That is the only information possible on the questions that you asked. I cannot make something up to give you new information. I hope you can understand that. Please note you already paid for the question and if you decide not to leave a rating, you still pay but the website keeps the entire amount and I receive no credit for my time and expertise. I hope you can take this into consideration and kindly leave a rating.