Maverick
Maverick, Lawyer
Experience:  20 years professional experience.
16823287

As an undocumented immigrant in the usa ,which state offer

As an undocumented immigrant in the usa ,which state offer free medical for child birth without checking immigrant status because i have no insurance and cannot afford to pay the medical bills and am currently pregnant ?

Hello: This is Phillipsesq. Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

It is not really the States, but local governments that may offer free medical care. Some counties within a State may offer free medical care for undocumented immigrants. Click here to see the current list of counties that currently offer free medical care for undocumented immigrants.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
it a paid website and i cannot read the link you send me because the website required payment for view

You can read it. I was able to view the article without paying.

Go on Google and type in "health care for undocumented immigrants." That would be the first article that shows up. You can read it that way.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
what is medicaid??? and how to apply for it in new york

Welcome to Just Answer! My name is Maverick. Please give me a few minutes to review your inquiry. Thank you for your patience.

I can assist you further with the medicaid question for $5.00 added to your deposited amount. Please see my offer.

Maverick, Lawyer
Experience: 20 years professional experience.