Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration

I am planning to immigrate in United States... I would like

Customer Question

Hello ! I am planning to immigrate in United States... I would like to know if I can change my visitor visa to an unskilled job visa
JA: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?
Customer: No... I live in Romania ... I'm trying to find the best option for immigration and I was thinking is gonna be easier if I will find a job while I m in usa than being in romania
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thank you
Submitted: 13 days ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Nisha Jones, Esq. replied 13 days ago.

Good evening, I am an Immigration attorney and former Prosecutor for the State Attorney's Office. I'll be answering your questions today, please understand this is for informational purposes only as we do not currently have an attorney-client relationship.

I see that you requested a phone call, I'll send you the link so that we can get connected!