Expert James
Expert James, Immigration Attorney
Experience:  Write FOR JAMES to get my help!
23431962

I summit my waiver 601-a and I am still in process doing

Customer Question

I summit my waiver 601-a and I am still in process doing biometrics this week with new law 8/29 what are my chances to get stuck in Mexico if I crossed border between 8/15-9/15 of 1994 and I had en expedite removal because I try crossing with a birth certificate that wasn't mine.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Expert James replied 1 month ago.

Hello! Thank you for using Just Answer. I am James, and I will be assisting you. As we work through your questions, think about this as a back and forth conversation. Once you've received the information you need, you can thank me by issuing me a positive rating of 3, 4, or 5 stars. This is the only way I get credit for doing my job, so please do not forget this before leaving the site.

Which new law are you talking about? There is no new law.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
According to lawyer it was a new form or law about waivers on 8/29 which my application had to debe re sent because she mistakenly sent the old form and supposedly now waivers don't get denided here until to go to your country for interview.
Bot***** *****ne I just want to know if I run the risk of getting denided because 1st had expedite removal between 8/15-9/15 of 1994 and I re-enter the country again ilegally with no inspection and we don't have a hardship except that I have been marry to a citizen since 2010 with no kids or illness.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Are you still there?
1 more question do I need a 2nd waiver?

Kindly remember that I do not get a salary here. Your positive rating is the only way I am rewarded for doing my job. So please do not forget to give me 3 or more stars, or any smiling faces, before leaving the site today. Thank you!

ANSWER: Yes, if the original was not accepted, then the new one must be filed now. Also, there is always a chance of denial when you leave the US, even if you have an approved I-601A. Usually, there is not a denial, but there is always a risk that it will be. That is especially true if you cannot show hardship, as the I-601A is based specifically on hardships.

I hope I have answered your questions. Please help me get credit for doing my job, by giving me a positive rating of 4 or 5 stars or any of the smiling faces. You can still ask more questions, even after you’ve given a rating.

I aim to give you excellent service, even if the outcome is not what you wanted. So I am happy to answer any related follow-up questions you might have, at no additional charge.

And if you want to talk on the phone for 30 minutes, I can send you an offer for that.

A BONUS is also appreciated if you feel I've earned it.

And if you have questions in the future, write FOR JAMES in the question and I will be your personal Expert in this category.

Thank you!