How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 3773
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Me and my wife finished our MBA and opt successfully. Right

Customer Question

Hello, me and my wife finished our MBA and opt successfully . Right now we are at our grace period . We came USA with f1 status. However, I have admitted to a school again and we both got I-20. Now my wife wants to change her status and I think we need to submit I-539 form to uscis. I need help to fill that form and change of status procedure
Submitted: 17 days ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 17 days ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 14 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

So you have F-1 and your spouse will go into F-2?

Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 14 days ago.

So you have F-1 and your spouse will go into F-2?

Related Immigration Law Questions