Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.

What forms will my k-1 fiancee have to fill out after

Customer Question

Hello, What forms will my k-1 fiancee have to fill out after receiving approval? DS-160 ? any other forms and where can I see or get copies of these forms
Submitted: 18 days ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 18 days ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 14 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

Please give me a few minutes to review your question and I will be right with you with an answer. Sorry for any delay. I may have to do some research and at the same time I read and type fast, but not that fast! Thank you for your patience.

Sorry for the delay. Here is the official link to the step-by-step process:

If you look at this link, at about the middle of the page, you will see what forms and documents are necessary at the U.S. Embassy/Consulate level:

Here is a link to a sample of the DS-160:

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions and there is no additional charge. Also, should you need to chat on the phone, private email or need help reviewing documentation, I am happy to do so for a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested in these – I am happy to give you more details! If you have no further questions (at this time) please leave a positive rating for my service. I would sincerely ***** ***** You can do that by clicking on the 3rd, 4th or 5th stars or smiley faces if you see them. If you do not see any stars or smiley faces, you may have to scroll up to the top of the page or click on my name and they should come out. Also, your session does NOT close when leaving a positive rating, so you can continue to ask additional questions without additional charge. Thank you for your understanding.

Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 16 days ago.

Hello Terry. I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!