Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
9200179

I HAVE CARD I WANT TO APLLY FOR MOM AND DAD HOW TAKE TIME

Customer Question

I HAVE GREEN CARD I WANT TO APLLY FOR MOM AND DAD HOW LONG TAKE TIME
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 3 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 14 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

Unfortunately, you cannot apply for them. How long have you been an LPR? How did you get the LPR status?

I do not know why you are not responding, but you are not charged per question, per response, nor per answer. So after I give you my answer, you can continue to ask me questions without additional charge until you are satisfied. I apologize if it is a site issue that you posted and the post did not go through.

Unfortunately, there is no category for parents of U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident. You must become a U.S. Citizen. As soon as you become a U.S. Citizen, you can immediately apply for them. If they are inside of the U.S., it takes about 5 to 7 months for them to get a green card. If they are outside of the U.S., it will take 9 months to a year or so.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions and there is no additional charge. Also, should you need to chat on the phone, private email or need help reviewing documentation, I am happy to do so for a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested in these – I am happy to give you more details! If you have no further questions (at this time) please leave a positive rating for my service. I would sincerely ***** ***** You can do that by clicking on the 3rd, 4th or 5th stars or smiley faces if you see them. If you do not see any stars or smiley faces, you may have to scroll up to the top of the page or click on my name and they should come out. Also, your session does NOT close when leaving a positive rating, so you can continue to ask additional questions without additional charge. Thank you for your understanding.

Hello. I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!

Thank you for your kindness and respect. Good luck to you.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
i dont't have affidavit support for mom and dad .how should be i do

You haven't left a positive rating for me. This is important. Why haven't you? Are you a U.S. Citizen yet? How long have you been a Resident? How much money do you make per year? How many dependents do you have?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
ME ALONE I MAKE 15000
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I'M CITYZEN

Unfortunately, you do not make enough money. I will tell you what you need to do, but PLEASE click on 3 or more stars after this answer. You can continue to ask more questions for free after you click on 3 or more starts.

You can look for a Joint Sponsor for the financial aspect of the case. This Joint Sponsor must also file the same Affidavit of Support that you do and submit the same evidence that you still have to submit. The Joint Sponsor can be any U.S. Citizen or U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident that is over the age of 18 that makes the minimum amount. It does not have to be a family member or a household member.

Let me know if you need anything else, but please do not forget that positive rating. Thank you!

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
but my friend he make 36000 but he have work parmit it's ok?

He has to be either a U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident or a U.S. Citizen. It is time that you trust me. PLEASE click on 3 or more stars. Thank you.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
he have lawful work permet

I have two questions for you. If you ignore one, I will not answer you anymore:

1) Why do you keep ignoring my requests for a positive rating? I already explained that your question does not close when you leave a positive rating.

2) Does your friend have a green card or a work permit? There is a difference?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
just work permit

You ignored my first question. I cannot give you anymore answers. Sorry. Good luck.