Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
9200179

Guillermo! one more question regarding the DS 160 form. When

Customer Question

Hi Guillermo! one more question regarding the DS 160 form. When it asks me for the Name of Person/Company who Filed Petition, I should write the company who is sponsoring me or the lawyer who submitted my application on behalf of the company? Thank you!
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 5 months ago.

The company is the petitioner, not the lawyer. So you would put the company name.

Let me know if you need anything else, but please do not forget that positive rating. Thank you!

Hello Agostina. I think it's fixed now. It was my error for not checking a specific box. Thank you for contacting customer service.