Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

I have a female friend in Yokosuka Japan that would like to

Customer Question

I have a female friend in Yokosuka Japan that would like to get a visa for a vacation visit to the U.S , She is Filipino living in Yokosuka, working as a housekeeper on the naval base at the Navy Lodge, steady job, bank account in Yokosuka. She has a home in Cebu P.I. that i visited but I'd like her to come and visit me here in the u.s., she applied for a visa twice but was denied, can you recommend a lawyer in Yokosuka that she can contact for some help, thank you, ***** ***** at ***@******.***
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Expert James replied 2 months ago.

Hello Ken! Thank you for using Just Answer. I am James, and I will be assisting you. As we work through your questions, think about this as a back and forth conversation. Once you've received the information you need, you can thank me by issuing me a positive rating of 3, 4, or 5 stars. This is the only way I get credit for doing my job, so please do not forget this before leaving the site.

Unfortunately, I cannot recommend an attorney, here or in Japan. But I can provide you with some information that might be helpful.

Is she your girlfriend? If so, do US immigration authorities know this? Did she provide any information of this information to the consular officers?

She should have received some sort of document explaining the denial. Please let me know what that said.

Hi, I’m just checking in to see how things are going.

I see you have reviewed my response. Do you still require assistance? Please respond so that I know what to do next.

Thank you.