Judith
Judith, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  34 years as practicing immigration attorney, with non-immigrant and immigrant visa experience.
12467490

Question: Suppose a person is going to US on a visit visa

Customer Question

Question: Suppose a person is going to US on a visit visa and his visit includes 2 cities. The first city with a short 3 day visit and a 2nd city with a longer visit (4 weeks). So on the immigration forms should he mention his main address of the first city (shorter stay) or 2nd city (longer stay) beacuse they only ask you your main address on the form?
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Judith replied 2 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am delighted to answer your questions today. I have 35 years experience as an immigration lawyer.

I would suggest that you would put the address where you are going to stay for the longer of the time period because the first city is basically just a stop over.

I am eager to make this a positive experience for you. Please ask follow-up questions if my answer is not clear.
I hope that I have provided excellent service and, if so, would love a 5 star rating. If not, please let me know how I can further assist you. In the future, you may begin your questions with “FOR JUDITH” and I will be your personal immigration expert.

Judith