Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration

Bearing Egyptian travel document for Palestinian refugees

Customer Question

I'm Palestinian bearing Egyptian travel document for Palestinian refugees issued from Egypt , I would like to submit my documents for second passport without living there so do you deal with such matters ? So what's about second passport for me ,my wife and our 6 years kid ? and how much the total cost ? And how fast I will get the passport ? Do you have any way to make it very fast ( fast track) ? Or if you deal with any other countries with fast passport I will be appreciated ,
I appreciate your help and cooperation .
I will be happy to hear from you .
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 month ago.
Thank you for your question.
I am afraid that the laws any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, or
You may contact customer service at to ask for a refund of any deposit if you like or at***@******.*** or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####