KUMAR PATURI ESQ
KUMAR PATURI ESQ, Lawyer
Experience:  11 years experience handling all types of traffic cases, tried over 175 motor vehicle cases
16356563

AM A USA CITIZEN, MY WIFE A PERMANENT RESIDENT FILED A

Customer Question

HELLO MY NAME IS***** A USA CITIZEN, MY WIFE A PERMANENT RESIDENT FILED A PETITION CASE TYPE I-130 PETITION FOR ALLEN RELATIVE HER DAUGHTER UNMARRIED CHILD UNDER 21 OF PERMANENT RESIDENT, 203 (a) (2) (A) INA.. I RECEIVED NOTICED ON JANUARY 30 2015 INDICATING THE NOTICE WAS APPROVED NOTING HAS HAPPEN . PLEASE ADVICE.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  KUMAR PATURI ESQ replied 2 months ago.

You need to call the USCIS asap, to see the status of the case, typically once the i 130 is approved you have to submit documents to the national visa center to complete the process, typically it is done online, and uscis sends over documents for you to submit and pay fees for her visa.

Call toll-free 1-***-***-**** or 1-***-***-**** (TDD for the deaf or hard of hearing)

Good luck, and if satisfied with our service please provide us with positive feedback, thank you

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
your answer not helping.. i have contacted uscis give them all required document and submitted all paid fees still no word

if everything was done, and it has been 2015, you need to make an info pass appt, if you called uscis and the case is still pending

you would have to wait until her number comes up, remember your wife is a permanent resident so the child would not be given an immediate visa, so it could take a few years before a visa is available, if your wife was a citizen the child would obtain the visa ASAP as a child of a US Citizen

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Tk u I see the problem wife states as permanent resident , I was not aware of that thanks for the advice ..questions by hiring an attorney will that help to expedite her visa

PLEASE GIVE US POSITIVE FEEDBACK SO WE CAN RECEIVE PAYMENT