Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

I am a 21-year-old female trying to get married to my fiance

Customer Question

Hello there, my name is Darien ****. I am a 21-year-old female trying to get married to my fiance from Tunisia. I did all the paper work myself and everything is great and he has an interview on October 6. I made one small error and I am scared he will get denied or we have to start over. When they asked what is address is, I wrote 170 el karma but it is actually 170 el karama. So I missed 1 a on all the paper work, but all his stuff is correct when he wrote it down. Will this be an issue? I know it seems like a silly question but I am scared that one tiny little error on my part could have messed up our whole process.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 2 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 14 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

Please give me a few minutes to review your question and I will be right with you with an answer. Sorry for any delay. I may have to do some research and at the same time I read and type fast, but not that fast! Thank you for your patience.

Sorry for the delay. Did you fill out any other paperwork with the correct address?