How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 3917
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a 21-year-old female trying to get married to my fiance

Customer Question

Hello there, my name is Darien ****. I am a 21-year-old female trying to get married to my fiance from Tunisia. I did all the paper work myself and everything is great and he has an interview on October 6. I made one small error and I am scared he will get denied or we have to start over. When they asked what is address is, I wrote 170 el karma but it is actually 170 el karama. So I missed 1 a on all the paper work, but all his stuff is correct when he wrote it down. Will this be an issue? I know it seems like a silly question but I am scared that one tiny little error on my part could have messed up our whole process.
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 8 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 14 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

Please give me a few minutes to review your question and I will be right with you with an answer. Sorry for any delay. I may have to do some research and at the same time I read and type fast, but not that fast! Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 8 months ago.

Sorry for the delay. Did you fill out any other paperwork with the correct address?

Related Immigration Law Questions