How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 3918
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a case at county division of assets and liabilties

Customer Question

I have a case at butler county division of assets and liabilties and my lawyer told me that my x husband did a marriage fraud to me what can she do before going to the court because she will claim for it in the court can the immigration be involved my lawyer told me today she doesn't mind that the immigration will hire an immigration lawyer for me
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: I am in ohio
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: I had to spoke to five and all of them said it is marriage fraud now I hired a new lawyer and she said the same but it is domestic court not immigration it is a long story
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: i didn't understand what to connect you? you mean to give an immigration lawyer from immigration itself ?
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  legalgems replied 8 months ago.

Hello! I will be reviewing your question and posting a response momentarily; if you have any follow up questions please respond here. Thanks!

Expert:  legalgems replied 8 months ago.

What is your exact question please?

Related Immigration Law Questions