Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration

I have a case at county division of assets and liabilties

Customer Question

I have a case at butler county division of assets and liabilties and my lawyer told me that my x husband did a marriage fraud to me what can she do before going to the court because she will claim for it in the court can the immigration be involved my lawyer told me today she doesn't mind that the immigration will hire an immigration lawyer for me
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: I am in ohio
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: I had to spoke to five and all of them said it is marriage fraud now I hired a new lawyer and she said the same but it is domestic court not immigration it is a long story
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: i didn't understand what to connect you? you mean to give an immigration lawyer from immigration itself ?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  legalgems replied 1 month ago.

Hello! I will be reviewing your question and posting a response momentarily; if you have any follow up questions please respond here. Thanks!

Expert:  legalgems replied 1 month ago.

What is your exact question please?