Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
9200179

Looking for help for mother found inadmissible under

Customer Question

looking for help for mother found inadmissible under 212(a)(7)(i)(I) in 1994 and who has volunterily departed and has been out of country since 1994 and now wants to apply for non-immigrant tourist visa to visit US citizen son
JA: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?
Customer: Does a waiver form needs to be submitted or is there enough time passed
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: nothing else
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 8 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 14 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

Are you sure that you don't mean INA 212(a)(7)(A)(i)(I)?

I do not know why you are not responding, but you are not charged per question, per response, nor per answer. So after I give you my answer, you can continue to ask me questions without additional charge until you are satisfied. I apologize if it is a site issue that you posted and the post did not go through.

Usually, when it is a finding of INA 212(a)(7)(A)(i)(I), there is a 5 year ban period. If this happened in 1994, the ban period is over. She would not normally need a waiver to apply for an immigrant or non-immigrant visa. If she is applying for a non-immigrant tourist visa, she will have to prove non-immigrant intent and strong ties to her country.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions and there is no additional charge. Also, should you need to chat on the phone, private email or need help reviewing documentation, I am happy to do so for a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested in these – I am happy to give you more details! If you have no further questions (at this time) please leave a positive rating for my service. I would sincerely ***** ***** You can do that by clicking on the 3rd, 4th or 5th stars or smiley faces if you see them. If you do not see any stars or smiley faces, you may have to scroll up to the top of the page or click on my name and they should come out. Also, your session does NOT close when leaving a positive rating, so you can continue to ask additional questions without additional charge. Thank you for your understanding.

Hello. I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!