Judith, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  34 years as practicing immigration attorney, with non-immigrant and immigrant visa experience.

I140 I have an approved I140 with 2 employers, second

Customer Question

JA: Hi. What is your issue regarding?
Customer: I140 I have an approved I140 with 2 employers
JA: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?
Customer: second employer ported my first I140 priority date and i got approved so I have 2 approved I140's with same priority date
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: do i need to pay for this?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Judith replied 1 month ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am delighted to answer your questions today. I have 35 years experience as an immigration lawyer.

This is not a free service.

If you would like a question answered you will need to pay for it. I believe you set a value of $38.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I have I140 with emploer A
Employer B filed for I140 d the priority date was ported
what happens if employer 2 revokes I140
We already paid $5, what was that for?
Expert:  Judith replied 1 month ago.

I do not have any information about your financial arrangements with the site. I am a lawyer who works as an independent contractor to answer questions.

You may contact customer service to discuss your payment.

Here is the link for customer service

Please come back to me once you have straightened out your situation with the payment so I can answer your question.

Expert:  Judith replied 1 month ago.

While you are attempting to resolve your customer service questions, let me assure you that once you have had an I-140 petition approved you retain that priority date forever.

So she would use her first and original I-140 petition approval notice when requesting retention of that priority date for any petitions filed for her in the future by employers.

Of course, I am sure you understand your positive rating is very important to me as we are not on salary and that is how we receive compensation, you choosing a smiley face or 3+ stars
In the future, you may begin your questions with “FOR JUDITH” and I will be your personal immigration expert.