Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration

My husband and I need to sort expedited advanced parole for

Customer Question

My husband and I need to sort expedited advanced parole for a business emergency in Israel that he absolutely must attend - he is doing a festival out there in November and is having serious issues with his partners regarding a lease, permitting, some talent and equipment - the partners are not managing partners and need him to handle this within the next few days. However, our forms are all still pending and when i called USCIS again, they said they cannot expedite anything that fast and our only option is to go to a USCIS office - however, they could not tell me what the documents I need to bring are. Would an email chain suffice or should we get an official letter from the company? The financial risks are very high, I'm waiting for his best estimate but I'd say his stake is in the hundreds of thousands and he needs to get all of this sorted to ensure it still takes place (festival tickets have already been on sale). I can get letters from the partners, probably an email from the local govt I think, and what else should we bring or procure? I've never handled anything like this before and am not getting any clear answers from anywhere. Also is advanced parole in this case granted for a period of time or as related just to this event and for a limited travel time for what he needs now? I expect we should get his regular adv parole and work card, etc. by end of November so I'm looking to be prepared all around. THANKS
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 1 month ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 14 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

Are you a U.S. Citizen? What was the visa that he used to enter the U.S.? When did you file all the forms for him, the I-130, I-485 and especially the I-131?

This was a repeat question. Would you like me to opt out to allow a different expert to answer and get a second opinion?