Nisha Jones, Esq.
Nisha Jones, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Managing Attorney at a Law Firm
93473422

Ca, My husband was.deported from usa back to mexico for 10yr

Customer Question

Ca
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: My husband was.deported from usa back to mexico for 10yr married to a us citenzen can he get a visa to go to the us to visit i also.live in mexico
JA: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?
Customer: None
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Nope
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Nisha Jones, Esq. replied 2 months ago.

Good afternoon, I am an Immigration Law attorney and former Prosecutor for the State Attorney's Office. I'll be answering your questions today, please understand this is for informational purposes only, and we do not currently have an attorney-client relationship.

In order to better assist you and get you the answers you need, could you let me know why he was deported? Also, you mentioned he was married to a US citizen for 10 years, did he have his green card?

Hi! Just checking in to see if you have any more questions? I hope you were able to view my prior message to you. Please let me know, I'm here to help. Thanks!