Bill Attorney
Bill Attorney, Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney
94475420

Should we worry that his visa will be denied after he

Customer Question

should we worry that his visa will be denied after he innocently shared that during 4 months in his senior year that he was part of the UJC, but got out right after.... That question was asked at the beginning of the interview. Then everything continued, and everything went great.. We had enough evidence..... just that little innocent answer.... They kept his passport, and everything else....
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Our interview was on August 29th/2016..... We have the form that says that the visa was approved with a date of Sept 26/2016 to pick it up. Since he shared that he was part of the UJC ( 4 months ) during his senior year in high school, they sent our case through an Administrative Processing that could take months. We are so worried, that it will get denied..... Since the UJC its not a mandatory program, and he never had a role, just helped professors during some trips to museums, is that strong enough to deny his visa fiancée? They kept his passport, along with the case..... We are so worried about this...
Expert:  Bill Attorney replied 9 months ago.

This is immigration lawyer Bill here assisting you today.

This is firstly an information request.

What visa type is this in relation to ?

Has he had an interview with the US consulate ?

I don't understand, what has been approved ?

Thank You

Bill attorney

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
We went for the K1 fiancée visa interview. We had the interview on August 29th/2016. We have a document that the consul gave us that it says that the visa has been approved and you can pick it up on Sept 26/2016. But because my fiancée mentioned at the beginning of the interview that he took part for 4 moths in the UJC during his senior year in high school. Towards the end of the interview the consul said that because he was part of that group that they needed to send our case through an Administrative Process. And that we could check on the website listed on the document to check the status of the visa. They kept his passport along with the evidence and everything else. We want to know if being part of that group it's going to jeopardize our chances to get his K1 visa approved.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
We had the interview in the Embassy in Havana Cuba.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Aré you going to respond to my question ????

Thank You for following up with me on your question. Sorry I cannot be online at all times. I was ready to answer your question at the time of the information request. Here is your answer:

Because this is a fiance visa, member of the UJC is not really at issue. I have seen this before with relationship visas, work visas.

Most applicants get their visas without due delay. The Department of Homeland Security is obliged to carry out additional security checks, when there is a potential threat to the State existent/or non-existent.

This is the administrative, extra screening they are talking about.

He won't be denied a visa unless he is assessed as a threat to the United States.

Because I don't know anything about your fiance's background, I can not say definitively but just that 99 percent of the time these applications pass the administrative screening.

PLEASE REMEMBER TO RATE GOOD TO GREAT SERVICE

I ONLY GET A CREDIT THIS WAY

PLEASE REQUEST ME FOR ANY FUTURE QUESTIONS

best of luck

Attorney Bill

Dear Customer ,

I took to the time to answer your question and am available if you need more information in relation to your question.

IN RETURN FOR THE LEGAL INFORMATION

PLEASE REMEMBER TO RATE GOOD TO GREAT

I GET A CREDIT IF YOU, OTHERWISE I RECEIVE NOTHING.

Thank You

Attorney Bill