Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

I would like to kmow if there is something i can do about my

Customer Question

Hi
JA: Hi. What seems to be the problem?
Customer: i would like to kmow if there is something i can do about my situation.
JA: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?
Customer: i am on a 309 visa and my husband has left me. there was some domestic violence.
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: yes, i have been to IARC. but the [roblem is not that
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I recieved a letter from immigration 2 days ago saying that a person i had been in relationship in 2012 has reported to immigration
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 5 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 14 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

Please give me a few minutes to review your question and I will be right with you with an answer. Sorry for any delay. I may have to do some research and at the same time I read and type fast, but not that fast! Thank you for your patience.

This is an Australia immigration question, correct?