Jennifer Marie, Esq.
Jennifer Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney
Experience:  She has worked on all types of U.S. Immigration cases since 2007.

I filed an I129f for fiance it took so to get an approval

Customer Question

hi i filed an I129f for fiance it took so long to get an approval now he entered the united states illegally not sure what to do
JA: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?
Customer: yes i filed for the I129 f on May 27 2015
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: his I129 f has finally been approved but he entered the united states illegally
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Jennifer Marie, Esq. replied 1 month ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be the immigration attorney helping you today.

Unfortunately he cannot do anything with the approved I-129F if he is in the US illegal. If he has not been here long and he has not been found my immigration and there is no record of him being here, then I suggest that he go back home immediately and continue with the I-129F process. It is going to be very difficult for him to do anything to fix his status in the US after entering illegally. He will need a waiver which is very difficult to have approved.

If he already has an approved I-129F then that will be much easier.

Good luck to you during this process and I hope this answer has helped you!

Please kindly remember to leave a POSITIVE RATING now before you leave this page by choosing from the STARS. This is very important since it is how I receive credit for my service from what you paid. If you don't leave a rating, I receive no credit for my time.

If you are not satisfied with my answer or if I did not understand your question correctly, please ask me for clarification and I will be glad to clarify. Your satisfaction is my goal.

Also the question will NOT close after you rate me even though it says "To Finish.." So after rating me, feel free to ask me any follow up questions at no additional cost, don't worry. Any bonus you wish to provide will be very appreciated.

If you have other NEW questions in the future, you can make sure that I answer it for you if you start your new question post with the words "FOR JENNIFER " or write it in the Subject Line.