How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JustAnswer Your Own Question
JustAnswer, Arbitrator
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 21
Experience:  JustAnswer
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
JustAnswer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I own a small business, of which I am sole proprietor. Can I

Customer Question

I own a small business, of which I am sole proprietor.
Can I hire Japanese nationals for my company? One has an H1B visa and the other has a H4 visa. I want to hire them and then sponsor them for a Green Card. (The company which has hired the H1B holder will NOT sponsor her for a Green Card).
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  JustAnswer replied 8 months ago.
Thanks for posting your question. We’re matching you to the right Expert, who will call you at the number you provided. Please leave any new details below.

Related Immigration Law Questions