Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
9200179

I got a Notice of Exclusion from Parking Garage patrol for

Customer Question

I got a Notice of Exclusion from Parking Garage patrol for sexual conduct for period of 180 days since that day i cannot remain in or upon or enter in or upon several parking garages. The patrol officer said you are fine but she gonna give me a warning and she gave me a notice of exclusion. Will this affect my i 751 based on marriage and should i answer yes on question 20 in this form about arrested, detained, charged, indicted, fined or imprisoned for breaking or violating any law?
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 6 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 14 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

What state was this in? Who issued the notice? Can you give me a statute number?

I do not know why you are not responding, but you are not charged per question, per response, nor per answer. So after I give you my answer, you can continue to ask me questions without additional charge until you are satisfied. I apologize if it is a site issue that you posted and the post did not go through.

If you do not tell me which state this happened in and specifically the charges (by statute number) it is very hard to respond to your question. At the very least, you must disclose it on the I-751 and you will need to provide certified copies of the police report and court disposition to prove how the case closed. If it was just a warning, perhaps no conviction, then it probably will not cause a denial of your I-751, but you must still disclose and provide a certified copy of the warning.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions and there is no additional charge. Also, should you need to chat on the phone, private email or need help reviewing documentation, I am happy to do so for a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested in these – I am happy to give you more details! If you have no further questions (at this time) please leave a positive rating for my service. I would sincerely ***** ***** You can do that by clicking on the 3rd, 4th or 5th stars or smiley faces if you see them. If you do not see any stars or smiley faces, you may have to scroll up to the top of the page or click on my name and they should come out. Also, your session does NOT close when leaving a positive rating, so you can continue to ask additional questions without additional charge. Thank you for your understanding.

Hello. I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!

Thank you for your kindness and respect. Good luck to you.