Nisha Jones, Esq.
Nisha Jones, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Managing Attorney at a Law Firm
93473422

I had a question what's the process to get an answer, no,

Customer Question

hi
JA: Hi. What do you want help with?
Customer: i had a question what's the process to get an answer
JA: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?
Customer: no
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: i can tell you my question if that helps
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Nisha Jones, Esq. replied 3 months ago.

Good afternoon, I am an Immigration Law attorney, I'll be answering your questions today, please understand this is for informational purposes only, and we do not currently have an attorney-client relationship.

I didn't receive a question for you though, can you please let me know what you'd like help with? Thanks!

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I am currently of F-1 OPT visa. I will be getting married in November - and my fiancee already has a b2 visa. will it be okay if she visits me next march on b2 visa itself for 6 months... she can then go back and apply for h4 once i get my h1

Yes, that will be okay. She can visit you on the B2 tourist visa, then she can apply for the H4 once you have your H1B visa. Congratulations on your upcoming marriage!

I hope that helps! Please let me know if you have any other questions. Also, please take a moment to rate me using the stars as this is the only way experts are compensated for our time here on 'just answer'. It doesn't cost you anything to rate me, and we can still continue our conversation for free after. Thanks!

Hi! I know I confirmed to you that you were right about the information concerning your fiance and her visa-- that she can visit you on the B2 tourist visa, then she can apply for the H4 once you have your H1B visa-- I hope that gives you some peace of mind about her traveling, but I also just wanted to check in and see if you have any more questions? Let me know, I'm here to help!

Hi! Just checking in to see if you have any more questions? I hope I was able to address all of your concerns. Please let me know, thanks!