Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  34 years as practicing immigration attorney, with non-immigrant and immigrant visa experience.
12467490

Today my status for L1A RFE on premium processing changes to

Customer Question

Today my status for L1A RFE on premium processing changes to this :
On August 30, 2016, we received your Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, Receipt Number and emailed you a receipt notice. It is being processed at our California Service Center location. The notice describes how we will process your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.
What does this status suggest
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Judith Ludwic replied 6 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am delighted to answer your questions today. I have 35 years experience as an immigration lawyer.

I am a little confused.

Did USCIS sent out an RFE?

Did your employer respond?

Judith

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
USICS sent RFE earlier and my employer responded on same. On Aug 23 it was filled and updated on site. Today this is the status.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Can you help me what is this status change mean?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Earlier it was, we received you premium processing request on august 23 and receipt has been sent. It was form I797C

It is nothing to panic about.

USCIS transfers out cases when the workload is lighter at one service center and heavy at another.

It does not mean anything negative to your case.

It just means that there are move staff available at the CSC at the moment for them to review your case whereas it would sit waiting for staff to get to it where fled.

Of course, I am sure you understand your positive rating is very important to me as we are not on salary and that is how we receive compensation, you choosing a smiley face or 3+ stars
In the future, you may begin your questions with “FOR JUDITH” and I will be your personal immigration expert.

Judith