How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Judith Your Own Question
Judith, Immigration Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 28298
Experience:  34 years as practicing immigration attorney, with non-immigrant and immigrant visa experience.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Judith is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Are u sure i can deport her??

Customer Question

are u sure i can deport her??
Submitted: 4 months ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Judith replied 4 months ago.

You cannot deport her.

Only USCIS can deport her.

You can only provide them evidence of the alleged visa fraud and it is their job to investigate you claim and if it is credible then they will open her case and revoke her status and put her into removal proceedings.

That is why you need to provide them as much evidence as possible, including winning the case against you for a RO.