Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

Will a third Dui in 31 yes- second one 13 yrs ago and third

Customer Question

Will a third Dui in 31 yes- second one 13 yrs ago and third six months ago affect my immigration status- I am a resident alien, thank u
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Ely replied 3 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

This depends, T. Were you convicted of your prior 2 DUIs? And what about this third one - were you convicted? Or so far, only charged?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.