Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
9200179

I have submitted a fiance request forms and received a

Customer Question

Hi
I have submitted a fiance request forms and received a notification of my request, but I change my mind, and rather go and married my girl friend in mexico, do I have to send a cancellation notice of my fiance request, notification dated jun 19
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 3 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 14 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

You mean you filed an I-129F? When?

Yes, you should send in a withdrawal letter. After you marry, then you can file an I-130 to start the CR-1 process. I don't recommend the K-3 because there is no longer a tangible benefit over the CR-1 since both the K-3 and CR-1 are taking around the same time to process. Here is a link:

https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/family/immediate-relative.html

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions and there is no additional charge. Also, should you need to chat on the phone, private email or need help reviewing documentation, I am happy to do so for a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested in these – I am happy to give you more details! If you have no further questions (at this time) please leave a positive rating for my service. I would sincerely ***** ***** You can do that by clicking on the 3rd, 4th or 5th stars or smiley faces if you see them. If you do not see any stars or smiley faces, please click on my name and they should come out. Also, your session does NOT close when leaving a positive rating, so you can continue to ask additional questions without additional charge. Thank you for your understanding.

Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 2 months ago.

Hello Rafael. I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!