Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration

I have a question regarding my file far I been

Customer Question

I have a question regarding my file far I been summiting all my documents with a notary and its been ok.but my consern is that my visa interview is already next month and I need to go to the city of Juarez Mexico. Thats because my husband is only USA Resident . Of course its really hard for me to leave my kids because they are in son is 14 years old and is in high school.grade daughter is 11 years old and is in elementary school attending 6th grade.Ill like to know is there a way a lawyer could help me with my case?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Jennifer Marie, Esq. replied 1 month ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be the immigration attorney helping you today.

What have you done in your case so far?

When is your husband eligible to become a citizen?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
He doesn't understand English very well like to take the test.and regarding my ready for my visa interview.I was told that I need to make an appointment for a physical and finger prints but it needs to be at city of Juarez

How long have you been in the US without legal status?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I prefer text please

Text? I'm sorry I do not understand what you mean by text. This is the only way we can communicate or by private phone call but that is an additional fee.