Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
9200179

Thanks for guiding me in the process of filing concurrently

Customer Question

Hello again and thanks for guiding me in the process of filing concurrently to INS
I am at the last few steps and would like to know :
when filing concurrently INS prefers to see copies of documents submitted with each individual form or one in the whole package is enough.
Example : I 130 , I 485, I 765 do I need to attach copy of my visa , I 94 and current passport to each one or just one
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 3 months ago.

I think we should discuss in private and I can give you the check list that I use. Please accept the Premium Service offer. Thank you.

Hello. Is a few dollars is too expensive for the list that I use? I am not going to post it here so that anyone can see it. Sorry about that.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Thanks for all your help. I have packages all documents and decided to go ahead and mail it instead of keep going back and forth in doubts.. I hope it all works out

Any particular reason why? Sometimes I don't understand why people won't spend just a few dollars. Sometimes I think maybe I should put it as a lot more. I just don't understand. Anyway, good luck.

If you need anything else, let me know.