Jennifer Marie, Esq.
Jennifer Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney
Experience:  She has worked on all types of U.S. Immigration cases since 2007.
28679807

Have you talked to a lawyer yet? No. We applied for a

Customer Question

Good evening. My name is Kimberly
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No.
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: We applied for a spousal visa for my husband and it was denied in December for material misrepresentation
JA: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?
Customer: we need to file an appeal now
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Jennifer Marie, Esq. replied 3 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be the immigration attorney helping you today.

What is your specific question regarding an appeal?

Also, where is your spouse not? What was the material misrepresentation?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
My husband is in Liberia. We did not disclose a previous visa application. It was denied because he lied about his age. My question is can someone review the i601 process application hardship letter with me? How long is the process?

Yes, the application can be reviewed with you. The process time varies by country but in general can take from about 6 months to a year to get a response.

Good luck to you during this process and I hope this answer has helped you!

Please kindly remember to leave a POSITIVE RATING now before you leave this page by choosing from the STARS. This is very important since it is how I receive credit for my service from what you paid. If you don't leave a rating, I receive no credit for my time.

If you are not satisfied with my answer or if I did not understand your question correctly, please ask me for clarification and I will be glad to clarify. Your satisfaction is my goal.

Also the question will NOT close after you rate me even though it says "To Finish.." So after rating me, feel free to ask me any follow up questions at no additional cost, don't worry. Any bonus you wish to provide will be very appreciated.

If you have other NEW questions in the future, you can make sure that I answer it for you if you start your new question post with the words "FOR JENNIFER " or write it in the Subject Line.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
How would you be able to help me with this? What is the cost?

I can review the application and any supporting documents. I can send you an offer to do that. Or I can first end you an offer for a phone consultation and you can ask additional question and clarify what you need.

Let me know.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Thank you. I think I need more direct help.

More direct help is also possible but you only mentioned that you wanted to have someone "review" it with you. If yo'd like we can set up a phone consultation to find out exactly what your questions are and the help that you need.

Hello again.. I see that you were able to view my answer right after I sent it to you but you did not ask any follow up questions or leave any feedback.

Please let me know if there's anything else I can clarify for you. My goal is to earn your positive rating.