Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.

OK I will try again but I have asked this and given my

Customer Question

OK I will try again but I have asked this and given my credit card information with no response that i can find
JA: What state is this in? And when did the issue begin?
Customer: It is for Form I-130 application for for Canadian spouse who is Chinese
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: Not yet
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: Are you familiar with Form I-130 line 20?
JA: No. I'm the Immigration Lawyer's Assistant.
Customer: My spouse was born in China but has lived in Canada since 2003 and is a Canadian citizen. Form say if spouse native alphabet is other then Roman letter write name and address in that language. He is moving here from Canada, not China. Does this assume that he is moving here from China? What do I put here?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 1 month ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 14 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

As far as his name goes, it does not matter where he is moving from. This is because of the background check. So he is still supposed to write out his full name in his native language so that they can conduct the background check in every name he has ever used including the name as written in his native language.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions and there is no additional charge. Also, should you need to chat on the phone, private email or need help reviewing documentation, I am happy to do so for a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested in these – I am happy to give you more details! If you have no further questions (at this time) please leave a positive rating for my service. I would sincerely ***** ***** You can do that by clicking on the 3rd, 4th or 5th stars or smiley faces if you see them. If you do not see any stars or smiley faces, please click on my name and they should come out. Also, your session does NOT close when leaving a positive rating, so you can continue to ask additional questions without additional charge. Thank you for your understanding.

Hello. I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!