Expert James
Expert James, Immigration Attorney
Experience:  Write FOR JAMES to get my help!
23431962

Team, In the month of June I applied for a H1B transfer to

Customer Question

Hi Team,
In the month of June I applied for a H1B transfer to new employer. They filed my transfer in regular processing for an internal project in New Jersey & provided me with H1B amendment receipt but last month I was moved another project in Atlanta, GA . Now my employer tells me that they have filed another H1B amendment for Atlanta location but have not provided me a copy of new H1B receipt for more than a month now, they have just given me new LCA copy for Atlanta. Please let me know since my original H1B transfer is still under process for New Jersey location , is it possible to file new H1B amendment for Atlanta location . Is my employer lying to me
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Expert James replied 3 months ago.
Hello! Thank you for using Just Answer. I am James, and I will be assisting you. As we work through your questions, think about this as a back and forth conversation. Once you've received the information you need, you can thank me by issuing me a positive rating of 3, 4, or 5 stars. This is the only way I get credit for doing my job, so please do not forget this before leaving the site.ANSWER: Yes this is absolutely possible. As long as you have continued to follow the rules - it seems you have - then this is perfectly possible.I hope I have answered your questions. I aim to give you excellent service, even if the outcome is not what you wanted. So I am happy to answer any related follow-up questions you might have, at no additional charge.And if you want to talk on the phone for 30 minutes, I can send you an offer for that.Once you have received an answer, please help me get credit for doing my job, by giving me a positive rating of 3, 4 or 5 stars or any of the smiling faces. You can still ask more questions, even after you’ve given a rating.A BONUS is also appreciated if you feel I've earned it.And if you have questions in the future, write FOR JAMES in the question and I will be your personal Expert in this category.
Thank you!

Hi, I’m just checking in to see how things are going.

I see you have reviewed my answer but I have not yet received a rating for my customer service. Do you need more help or need me to explain anything else? Please respond so that I know what to do next.

Thank you.