Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

Googd afternoon Guillermo am an Italian citizen, no I have

Customer Question

Googd afternoon Guillermo am an Italian citizen
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: no I have not on this matter that I have to tell you about
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: Yes this is why I contacted you. Where is your office located and please inform me what would cost for a personal consultation
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Immigration Lawyer. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.
Customer: This is O.K. with me is this conversation going to be shown on the web ?
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 3 months ago.

Hello! Thank you for requesting me. I am a licensed attorney with more than 14 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

What questions do you have for me?

I do not know why you are not responding, but you are not charged per question, per response, nor per answer. So after I give you my answer, you can continue to ask me questions without additional charge until you are satisfied. I apologize if it is a site issue that you posted and the post did not go through.

The conversation will be shown on the web, but I can have it locked down for privacy when we are done, so do not be afraid. What would you like to know?