Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

I filed a i 485 aapllication on aug 4. my college starts

Customer Question

hi i filed a i 485 aapllication on aug 4. my college starts from 29 of aug. i m an internatioanl student actually. my college is in conncecticut and after marriage i moved to tennesse in this july. so should i attend my college or can i drop it
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: now i moved to tennesse after marriage. and i m enrolled as an international student in connecticut
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: no
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
fir now i just received my confirmation notice.
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 3 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 14 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

Please give me a few minutes to review your question and I will be right with you with an answer. Sorry for any delay. I may have to do some research and at the same time I read and type fast, but not that fast! Thank you for your patience.

Sorry for the delay. I assume your spouse is a U.S. Citizen?