KJL LAW
KJL LAW, Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney at law Office of KJLLAW
92128996

I asked regarding my sister case on IOM program since 2012

Customer Question

i asked regarding my sister case on IOM program since 2012 and any way to have answer about where is it pending
some one told us may be its pending in USCIS or its with the security checking
any chance to know where is it right now and how we can follow it
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  KJL LAW replied 3 months ago.
If it is pending with USCIS can track it at the USCIS website with the case#.
Expert:  KJL LAW replied 3 months ago.
However, if she was not interviewed by USCIS then she would not have a number assigned. The only way to track IOM refugees is through the agency directly. It is difficult to obtain information in rufugees because they do not like to give out information regarding their location of status.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
we are not sure if its with uscis and we how can we truck it we just have the IOM file number IZ 131576 and its not fit with the USCIS case number
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
some one told us to full the I-28 form and give it to attorney so he can follow it here do you think it will be useful?
Expert:  KJL LAW replied 3 months ago.
The attirney can file a G-28 as appearing in the case, but if the case has not been taken over or assigned with the USCIS the attorney may not be able to obtain much if any information.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
unfortunately there was no update on the IOM program webpage and no one answer the phone so it some thing look like dark
Expert:  KJL LAW replied 3 months ago.
They are not responsive. An attorney would be able to contact the sponsor agency on your behalf and make an attempt to find out some information, if any. But it is a long shot.
Expert:  KJL LAW replied 3 months ago.

Any other questions, just ask. If not please rate the question for credit and tracking, or I will not get paid for helping you.

Expert:  KJL LAW replied 3 months ago.

Any other questions, just ask. If not please rate the question for credit and tracking, or I will not get paid for helping you. You will not be charged any additional fee for the rating of my work.

Expert:  KJL LAW replied 3 months ago.