Expert James
Expert James, Immigration Attorney
Experience:  Write FOR JAMES to get my help!
23431962

I'm married to a U.S citizen and we want to see if I can fix

Customer Question

I'm married to a U.S citizen and we want to see if I can fix my legal status here in the United States. The only problem is I can't remember if I filled out an I-9 form previously an accidentally checked marked the citizen box.
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
If I did check the box what would I be able to do ? I was a minor when I think I filled out the I-9 and no one explained to me what to write down
Expert:  Expert James replied 3 months ago.
Hello! Thank you for using Just Answer. I am James, and I will be assisting you. As we work through your questions, think about this as a back and forth conversation. Once you've received the information you need, you can thank me by issuing me a positive rating of 3, 4, or 5 stars. This is the only way I get credit for doing my job, so please do not forget this before leaving the site.Please give me some time to review your question.
First, did you enter the United States illegally?Second, when you say you were a minor, how old were you?

Hi again,

I received a message that you reviewed my response and may require additional assistance. However, I cannot see your correspondence above.

Please post it again, so I can continue to assist you.

Thank you!