Judith, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  34 years as practicing immigration attorney, with non-immigrant and immigrant visa experience.

I am j1 student and I got visa for 1 year and it's been only

Customer Question

I am j1 student and I got visa for 1 year and it's been only 2 month I have been terminated and i asked my sponcer to give me work in another place o I will search for a job in another place but they are not allowing and I took loan and came here what should I do . . I told them that give me some more time so that I can earn for my loan other wise I will b in trouble . can u help me Judith with dis
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Judith replied 2 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am delighted to answer your questions today. I have 35 years experience as an immigration lawyer.

If your sponsor has terminated your SEVIS you cannot work anywhere else. You must depart or you will have difficulty forever to get another visa to come to the US for any purpose.

It is very serious to be terminated from a J1 job and not leave immediately.

Of course, I am sure you understand your positive rating is very important to me as we are not on salary and that is how we receive compensation, you choosing a smiley face or 3+ stars
In the future, you may begin your questions with “FOR JUDITH” and I will be your personal immigration expert.