Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.

I have US B1/B2 Visa and wish to be US Citizen. how is it

Customer Question

i have US B1/B2 Visa and wish to be US Citizen. how is it possible?
how can i be legal by establishing my Business there?
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 2 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 14 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

First comes U.S. Lawful Permanent Residency and you have to have that a few years before you can become a U.S. Citizen. How much money do you have to invest? What country or countries do you have citizenship in? What city and state would you open the business?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
i am Pakistani and will to start in NY,
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
i want to start with minimum investment.
my initial target will be to get SSN to open bank and paypal account and start selling on ebay and i be legal by keeping my B1/B2 Visa because i dont want to do any illegal activity.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

For a green card directly, it is $1,000,000 minimum and the creation of 10 or more jobs for U.S. workers. It could be $500,000 if it is in a rural or high unemployment area as designated by the U.S. government. Are you close to that amount? If not, I really need you to tell me what you have to invest because there are some visas available, but they don't state a minimum, just "substantial investment".

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
no i am very far from your described amounts
is there any Free Way :)

No, there is no free way to get a green card through investment. Do you have at least $200,000? $100,000?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
i dont wana invest any big amount.
my friend is in NY and have got SSN without ant initial target is to get SSN, by how many means it may get without any investment?
my object is to open paypal account and start online sales (e-commerce ) business in USA while living in home country to care my export related business, because if i will live in USA for long time i can lose my business in Pakistan, UAE and Germany.
after establish good e-commerce business i may consider invest some amount there.

It's very hard to get a SSN now. How did your friend get it? Did he have a work permit? And just because you have an SSN doesn't mean you have legal status.

Also, you would violate your B-2 status if you established a business in the U.S. AND you stayed in the U.S. to run it. This is not allowed on a B-2.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
if my friend told me anything to trust him why should i ask you dear, might be by political refuge or something else, he was having B1/B2 visa only.i dont want Violate because it will finish my neat and clean history in all embassies i have use to get visas and will have in future.which otehr options are availabe for a B1/B2 Visa holder to register company, open bank account in USAalso may i have PayPal account without SSN?

You can get an ITIN and use that for bank account and other purposes. You can open your company with that, but you will not be able to run your company while in the U.S. You can run it from outside of the U.S. or you can hire someone to run it for you. Here is a link in regards ***** ***** ITIN:

When you have a substantial amount to invest, then you may be able to use that company to get an E-2 or L-1A visa.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions and there is no additional charge. Also, should you need to chat on the phone, private email or need help reviewing documentation, I am happy to do so for a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested in these – I am happy to give you more details! If you have no further questions (at this time) please leave a positive rating for my service. I would sincerely ***** ***** You can do that by clicking on the 3rd, 4th or 5th stars or smiley faces if you see them. If you do not see any stars or smiley faces, please click on my name and they should come out. Also, your session does NOT close when leaving a positive rating, so you can continue to ask additional questions without additional charge. Thank you for your understanding.

Hello. I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!