Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
9200179

My husband is illegal and we are filing for the I-130. Early

Customer Question

my husband is illegal and we are filing for the I-130. Early on when he first came here he used a social security number he now has an ITIN number. What can be done if anything will that impact our application and I-601 A
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 3 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 14 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

It was a fake social? Does he have anything else in his background that is negative? Just ONE illegal entry and the false social?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
that is it

If that's the only thing he has and you are able to get a pre-approval of the I-601A because you are able to show extreme hardship to yourself, then he should have a high probability of the final approval outside of the U.S. I would worry if he had multiple illegal entries or arrests and/or convictions.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions and there is no additional charge. Also, should you need to chat on the phone, private email or need help reviewing documentation, I am happy to do so for a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested in these – I am happy to give you more details! If you have no further questions (at this time) please leave a positive rating for my service. I would sincerely ***** ***** You can do that by clicking on the 3rd, 4th or 5th stars or smiley faces if you see them. If you do not see any stars or smiley faces, please click on my name and they should come out. Also, your session does NOT close when leaving a positive rating, so you can continue to ask additional questions without additional charge. Thank you for your understanding.

Hello Abby. I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!

Hello Abby. Thank you for your kindness and respect. Good luck to you.