Jennifer Marie, Esq.
Jennifer Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney
Experience:  She has worked on all types of U.S. Immigration cases since 2007.

My friend had the same issue. He is in Canada right now. He

Customer Question

Hi my friend had the same issue. He is in Canada right now. He got deported on March but still have valid h1b and will be expired on September 2017. So how can he re-enter to USA through h1b...his consultancy isn't doing anything
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Jennifer Marie, Esq. replied 2 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be the licensed immigration attorney helping you today.

Unfortunately if he got deported then it will be difficult to return to the US because after deportation there is a ban from returning even if you had a valid visa. He will have to go to the US embassy/consulate and request a INA 212(d)(3) waiver also called the Hranka Waiver in order to have a chance to return to the US on a nonimmigrant visa. You can read more about it here

Good luck to you during this process and I hope this answer has helped you!

Please kindly remember to leave a POSITIVE RATING now before you leave this page by choosing from the STARS. This is very important since it is how I receive credit for my service from what you paid. If you don't leave a rating, I receive no credit for my time.

If you are not satisfied with my answer or if I did not understand your question correctly, please ask me for clarification and I will be glad to clarify. Your satisfaction is my goal.

Also the question will NOT close after you rate me even though it says "To Finish.." So after rating me, feel free to ask me any follow up questions at no additional cost, don't worry. Any bonus you wish to provide will be very appreciated.

If you have other NEW questions in the future, you can make sure that I answer it for you if you start your new question post with the words "FOR JENNIFER " or write it in the Subject Line.