How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 3912
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Need to return usa been gone more then a year.permanent

Customer Question

Need to return usa been gone more then a year.permanent resident card exp2021been resident since1978.
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 8 months ago.

Hello: This is Attorney Phillips. Welcome to Justanswer! I will be assisting you today with your post.

What is your question?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Resident since1978.outside of us for more then a year to take care of ailling mothet.current card exp 2021'need to return to my children and families.can you help thank you
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Please answer
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 8 months ago.

Could you clarify?

Have you tried to enter and you were denied entry?

Related Immigration Law Questions