Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
9200179

Certificate of Citizenship How I apply a Certificate of

Customer Question

Certificate of CitizenshipHow I apply a Certificate of Citizenship for my 2 children . ( Step by Step )---------notes:* I am an American citizen by birth.
* my children entered U.S an Immigrant visas
* my children got a Green card and SSN.
* The age of my children: ( 10 & 5 ).
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 9 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 14 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

Luckily, it is not that complicated. You just have to fill out an N-600 for each child and with each N-600 you provide proof of your U.S. Citizenship (yes, you can make a copy of your Certificate of Naturalization because this is an authorized used) copies of their birth certificates, copies of their U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident status, and proof that they are residing with you (perhaps school registration, any mail received at the home, a court order, etc.). Here is a link:

https://www.uscis.gov/n-600

Just follow the instructions of the N-600 and you should be fine.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions and there is no additional charge. Also, should you need to chat on the phone, private email or need help reviewing documentation, I am happy to do so for a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested in these – I am happy to give you more details! If you have no further questions (at this time) please leave a positive rating for my service. I would sincerely ***** ***** You can do that by clicking on the 3rd, 4th or 5th stars or smiley faces if you see them. If you do not see any stars or smiley faces, please click on my name and they should come out. Also, your session does NOT close when leaving a positive rating, so you can continue to ask additional questions without additional charge. Thank you for your understanding.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Do we have to go to the immigration office .. or just send an email. ( What is the address )
And How do I pay the fees
Is there an interview for children

Well, you file as per the instructions. I like to send everything certified return receipt in the mail so that I have proof that USCIS received the filing. You can may the fees by check or money order or cashier's check. I prefer money order. It would be made to U.S. Department of Homeland Security. As far as an interview, most likely not for children that young.

Let me know if you need anything else, but please do not forget to rate me positively. You can do that by clicking on the 3rd, 4th or 5th stars if you see them, or the smiley faces if you see them. If you do not see the stars or smiley faces, please click on my name and they should come out. Also, we do NOT finish just because it says "Rate to Finish" or something like that. Your question does NOT close and you can continue to ask questions without additional charge on the same question thread even after you leave a positive rating. Thank you for your understanding!

Hello. I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!