Judith, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  34 years as practicing immigration attorney, with non-immigrant and immigrant visa experience.

My Permanent resident -September 01 2010. I took Seven Visit

Customer Question

My Permanent resident -September 01 2010. I took Seven Visit outside Us but all less than six months
04/01/2012 -09/21/2012
Applied N-400 ON 11/06/2015. I passed my all civic and English test but they denied because of less nos days you are in phically present in US. so if I can apply for second time I have to pay all fees again and a exam. pl guide me
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Judith replied 2 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am delighted to answer your questions today. I have 35 years experience as an immigration lawyer.

If you file a N-400 you have to pay all fees again and go through the entire process including exam.

So before you file make sure you correctly add up all your time going back 5 years from date of filing to ensure you have the required physical presence.

Of course, I am sure you understand your positive rating is very important to me as we are not on salary and that is how we receive compensation, you choosing a smiley face or 3+ stars
In the future, you may begin your questions with “FOR JUDITH” and I will be your personal immigration expert.

Expert:  Judith replied 2 months ago.

May I answer anything additional for you to earn your satisfaction. I strive to give good customer service and comprehensive answers. I feel I have failed you. Please tell me what additional information would be helpful.