Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.

I already finish to fill the package for my wife, she is

Customer Question

hi, i already finish to fill the package for my wife, she is getting her green card through marriage, i just want to confirm the address and how i should send the package. what recommendation could you give me for the shipping, thanks !!
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 2 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 14 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

Is she doing Adjustment of Status (meaning she is already in the U.S.) or she is outside and doing Consular Processing?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.

she is doing adjustment of status she is in the united states in the moment

Sorry for the delay. I was in court all day. Here is the official link:

Everything has to go to the same lockbox facility in Chicago. So all those forms need to be sent there.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions as I will be happy to respond, but because this case is the type of case that I love to handle, I will now send you a low-cost offer so that I can pass on my personal phone number and email. I cannot discuss pricing on an open forum, but if you accept, you will see I have multiple services available to you from document review to full representation and all at very reasonable prices. You won't be disappointed as these are my favorite cases to do and have been doing them for many years. If you decline, no problem, you can ask additional questions without any additional charge. But PLEASE remember to leave a positive rating for me. You can do that by clicking on the 3rd, 4th or 5th stars if you see them, or the smiley faces if you see them. Also, a bonus is always appreciated if you feel I earned it. And finally, your question does NOT close just because you leave a positive rating. I can still answer additional questions for you without additional charge. Thank you for your understanding.

Hello Richard. I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!

Hello Richard. Than you for your kindness and respect. Good luck to you.