Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.

I have an interview set up i601a wavier for Jamaica my Dr.

Customer Question

i have an interview set up i601a wavier for Jamaica my Dr. appointment is in days and i was smoking marihuana cause I'm nervous i also have differed action and was ward of state when i was young
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
can i be inadmissible if i smoke marihuana and have marihuana in my system the day of my medical in my jamaica
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 2 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 14 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

Unfortunately, yes you would be determined to be inadmissible and it can cause you to be denied the waiver as well. Those I-601A waivers are not that easy to get and are more often than not, approved just for people that have only one overstay or illegal entry issue. The doctor is supposed to ask you about drug use and you aren't supposed to lie. Generally they will deny someone that has used drugs within the last 2 or 3 years. I wish I had better news for you.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions and there is no additional charge. Also, should you need to chat on the phone, private email or need help reviewing documentation, I am happy to do so for a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested in these – I am happy to give you more details! If you have no further questions (at this time) please leave a positive rating for my service. I would sincerely ***** ***** You can do that by clicking on the 3rd, 4th or 5th stars or smiley faces if you see them. If you do not see any stars or smiley faces, please click on my name and they should come out. Also, your session does NOT close when leaving a positive rating, so you can continue to ask additional questions without additional charge. Thank you for your understanding.

Hello. I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!

Thank you for your kindness and respect. Good luck to you.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
thank you ,but my wife put the wrong question,not you but thank very much...