Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

I am looking to withdraw my affidavit of support for my

Customer Question

I am looking to withdraw my affidavit of support for my husband as he has taken on a very risky profession of truck driving. Because he does now have stable employment, I wish to remove my information due to liability purpose. I just recently begin my private practice and do not want any repercussions should be becomes involved in an accident.
JA: What state is this in? And how old is the truck?
Customer: NY; He drives for a company by the name of CR England. He does not own the truck.
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No, I have just been looking through the internet for answers
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: His employment status is pending and his work ID is up for renewal. We are waiting for a response from USCIS. a renewal was filed about a month and a half ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 7 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 14 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

This is probably not going to be good news. I ask that you not shoot the messenger. Shooting the messenger means leaving a negative rating (usually reserved for rude or unprofessional experts) or not leaving a positive rating at all.

Does he have his 10 year green card or only his 2 year green card? Or he doesn't have his green card yet at all?