Sam, Attorney at Law
Experience:  More than 20 years of experience practicing law.

I am engaged to a Russian woman who has a 15 year old

Customer Question

I am engaged to a Russian woman who has a 15 year old daughter.
We are in progress on getting a K1 Fiancee visa.
The father of the daughter will be visiting, and I want him to sign a letter that authorizes the daughter to come live in the US.
I need a draft of that letter in English. I will then get it translated and ask him to sign it.
Basically I want the letter to say:
1. I, the father of Anastasiia Glazyrina, give permission for her to move and live in the USA.
2. We will pay her plane ticket one time per year for her to visit for two weeks.
3. He does not have to pay any child support costs while she is living in the USA.
Can you draft this for me?
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Sam replied 2 months ago.

This is Samuel. I suggest you can use the following sample as a guide

I, THE FATHER'S NAME, do hereby agree to the following THAT :

1 - I am the biological Father of Anastasiia Glazyrina;

2 - I hereby give parental permission for Anastasiia Glazyrina to move to the United States of America and live with her Mother (NAME);

3 - The Mother will pay for round trip airfare for Anastasiia to visit me in Russia once a year for two (2) weeks. The dates to be determined at a later date but not less than 1 month before said visits will take place;

4 - The Mother has waived any and all support for said child and I will not be responsible for any financial support of Anastasiia while she is living in the USA with her Mother.

Expert:  Sam replied 2 months ago.

If I've missed anything that you needed or you have other questions, please let me know here. Otherwise, a Positive rating ensures I get credit for my time.